Revenue leakage is a major problem for businesses, especially those with complex product lines and customer bases, or those which have evolved over time through acquisitions and system integrations. Companies typically leak 2 – 4 % of their revenue due to factors such as billing system issues, legacy pricing schemes or contracts, or disconnects between operations and accounts receivable.
In large organisations with many customers and product lines, it is difficult to keep track of pricing schemes, especially when these companies have evolved over time through acquisitions and system integrations. As a result, there can be significant revenue leakage. Whether this is because of billing system issues, legacy pricing schemes or contracts, or disconnects between operations and accounts receivable, companies typically leak 2-4% of their revenue – revenue that they are entitled to claim.
PCG Solutions has developed the Revenue Assurance Optimiser to identify some of the most common sources of revenue leakage. By connecting pricing schemas, operations and billing systems, and accounts receivable reporting, our solution pinpoints how and where revenue leakage occurs in real-time.
- Capture your current and legacy pricing schemas in one location
- Automatically reconcile accounts receivable with billing, highlighting significant issues for further inspection or verification
- Manage assurance issues from identification to resolution
- Track changes in revenue leakage over time
- Establish a real-time connection between revenue-earning and revenue-receiving events
- Highlight the most significant areas of revenue leakage across product and customer portfolios